July 2021 Semiannual Training
How we will carry out the July 2021 Semiannual Training.
1. Although the video training messages for the July 2021 Semiannual Training are available for the saints to watch individually in their homes, the video training will still be conducted by the responsible ones.
2. The responsible ones have fellowshipped and set scheduled dates and times that the video training messages will be watched just as they have for past video trainings. Since this is a training, those who register should be accountable to watch the messages on the date and at the time designated by the responsible ones in the locality.
3. Outlines: Hard copies of the training outline will not be available for purchase. The PDFs of the training outline publication in all languages will be available to the registered trainees when they login to view the messages at training.lsmwebcast.com. Trainees may print a copy of the semiannual training outline for their personal participation in the training, but should not print or distribute additional copies without written permission from Living Stream Ministry. If you are unable to print your outlines, please contact your local Training Coordinator in advance, not the day of the message.
Salt Lake City: Daniel
5. We will be using Zoom to watch the messages together. During this scheduled time, we will pray, sing, conduct testing, read verses, listen to the message, and prophesy. Attendance will be taken during the scheduled time. Login credentials will be assigned to each registered saint. This will allow you to watch any and all messages at any time (when its made available by LSM). Saints who do not watch a training message at the appointed time, will be counted absent for that message, even if they watch the message at an earlier or later date.
6. “Shared seating” is NOT an option for this video training. Couples or saints living together may watch the messages together at home, but they should still register individually. For example, two saints watching together at home, whether full or part-time, would still be two registrants and require two video training donations.
7. The testing is an important part of the video training. Therefore it is important for the trainees to participate in a study time. We encourage trainees to study for at least an hour, if possible, and preferably with others when they can.
8. You may register for the training as either full or part-time status
9. Currently registered saints. If you do not see there name, remind them to register as soon as possible.
Joe Bridge (Lyman)